France – Foreign investor : how can I obtain a certificate of capital deposit ?

Foreign investor

You are a foreign investor residing outside France. You need to apply for a « passeport talent créateur d’entreprise », « passeport-talent investisseur » or residence permit « entrepreneur profession libéral ».

Before you can apply, you need a certificate of economic viability issued by the authorities. For this, you are required to provide proof of an investment in the business,

particularly for talent passports. For the passeport talent créateur d’entreprise, you must provide proof of an investment of 30,000 euros, and for the passeport talent investisseur 300,000 euros. 

We strongly advise you to :

deposit funds in an account dedicated to the future company obtaining a certificate

Prove that these funds will be allocated solely to the business or investment for which you are applying for a visa.

Many problems can arise, especially if you don’t have a residence permit. Some banks refuse to open an account for foreigners to deposit capital.

You should know that the lawyers assisting you in obtaining your visa can keep the capital in their CARPA account and issue you with a capital deposit certificate.

This procedure is specific to lawyers.

All you need to do is entrust your entire business creation and talent passport dossier to your lawyer. He or she will then be able to take all the necessary steps to obtain such a certificate for you, which you must provide online to the authorities to prove economic viability, but which you must also provide to the consulate or embassy to apply for a visa.

Our firm is authorized to assist foreign investors and business creators wishing to set up in France in all areas: business plan, administrative procedures linked to the visa and residence permit for investors and business creators, passport-talent.

Me Fatou BABOU 

We look forward to hearing from you!



Phone number: +33 9 85 40 18 64

Le Blog de Maître BABOU avocat immigration paris, droit des étrangers et avocat nationalité française



Me Fatou BABOU

11 rue Galin, 33100 – Bordeaux

Me Joséphine MOLLE

03 Rue de l’Arrivée, 75015 – Paris

+ 33 9 85 40 18 64

Si vous êtes en Afrique et que vous souhaitez faire un recours pour vous-même ou quelqu’un d’autre

Cabinet de correspondance Maître Ndèye Fatou Touré

Rue Dardanelles prolongé, en face porte d’entrée du palais de justice Immeuble plateau médical 2eme étage Dakar

+221 77 173 69 05

Visa Visa France Visa étudiant Refus de visa Refus de visa France Recours refus de visa Recours refus de visa France Comment faire un recours refus de visa ? Comment annuler un refus de visa ? Qu’est-ce qu’un recours refus de visa ? Avocat recours refus de visa Avocat recours refus de visa France Avocat droit des étrangers en France Avocat droit des étrangers Avocat en immigration Les étapes d’un recours refus de visa Comment contester un refus de visa ? Visa refusé Motif de refus de visa Après un refus de visa Comment faire un recours refus de visa étudiant ? Demande de recours pour un refus de visa Visa saisonnier Visa salarié Immigration en France Comment annuler un refus de visa France pour la ? Visa parent d’enfant français Visa ascendant de français Visa visiteur Visa touristique Visa passeport talent Comment annuler un refus de visa saisonnier ? Comment annuler un refus de visa étudiant ? Comment annuler un refus de visa de conjoint français ? Comment annuler un refus de visa touristique Consulat de France Consulat de France à Dakar Consulat de France à Casablanca Consulat de France à Abidjan Consulat de France au à Alger Consulat de France à Lomé Consulat de France à Bamako Commission de recours Commission de recours contre les refus de visa CRRV Tribunal administratif de Nantes TA de Nantes Visa refusal Ambassade de France Que faire après un refus de visa ? lettre de recours le regroupement familial OFII conjoints de français visa conjoints de français parents d’enfants fançais visa parents d’enfants français consulat france visa france recours refus de visa visa travailleur saisonnier demande de titre de séjour